Our centres are registered with the Commonwealth Government for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS). Families can access fee assistance from the Government towards the cost of fees.
The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is a payment made by the Australian Government to help families with the cost of quality child care and early education. This is paid directly to our centres to reduce your weekly fees.
The CCS is means-tested and paid directly to service providers, who then pass that fee reduction onto families.
Am I eligible to receive CCS?
You may need to meet some requirements to receive the Child Care Subsidy. These include:
- The individual (parent or guardian) applying must meet the residency rules
- Your child must meet the immunisation requirements as outlined by the Australian Government.
- The amount of subsidy granted depends on the total taxable income of the individual parent/couple per financial year.
- An activity test will determine how many hours of subsidised care families.
Calculating the CCS
Our enquiries team are able to do an estimate for you, please call them on 1300 991 991
How to apply for CCS?
- Set up your MyGov account and link your Centrelink account.
- Go to Centrelink and select Payment and Claims, click Make a Claim Under Families, click Get Started.
- When you claim a payment, supporting documents will be required to support your claim.
- Once your claim is processes, you will need to confirm your enrolment in your Centrelink account before CCs is paid.